who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Manager will manage the full scope of project planning, implementation, and oversight working on digital solutions in retail for a major client. The role will be responsible for managing key client relationships and will work closely with the Account Director and the Central and regional Operational teams. This position will require pro-active management of all key project deliverables across hardware, installation, maintenance and content delivery, and should bring innovation and insights to the client is key together with robust and reliable project management.
- Develop strong relationships with the client by delivering first class service and working in an open and transparent manner
- Lead the development of Digital in Retail technology solutions, ensuring proposals are robust and fully tested prior to deployment
- Lead the implementation of projects and build project plan and facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, cost, and deliverables
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope, and ensure alignment with the established policies and procedures to achieve high performance standards
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects
- Act as a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client
- Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times
- Build and run client-facing technical and business focused presentations
- Identify and resolve problems and manage project changes in a timely manner, while developing alternative solutions to achieve project output
- Demonstrate the ability to function competently both as a leader and member of a team as well as understanding and acknowledging the role and function of other members of the team
- 2+ years of relevant project management or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Able to visit customer locations
- Experience in promotional merchandise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office software; high aptitude for Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environment with a “get it done” attitude
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer