Help Desk Technician
WHO WE ARE
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
The Helpdesk Technician will be the main contact for all tier-1 technical support needs for internal users. This position will provide customer service and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues, including hardware, software, utilities, and telecommunications.
- Provide technical support and consulting services on all IT related matters
- Answer inquiries received at the Help Desk and accurately classifying, prioritizing, and recording the service requests
- Work with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems and resolving software, hardware, and mobile device issues
- Complete the imaging, configuration and deployment of new workstations
- Provide continuous improvement of the FP&A processes to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Proficient technical knowledge in various systems, hardware, software and database applications
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision
- Thorough attention to detail
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments