Project Coordinator, eCommerce
project coordinator, ecommerce
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Project Coordinator will direct project planning, communication, and execution of client initiatives utilizing both InnerWorkings technology as well as third party platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, being engaged in pre-sales activities, process improvement, management of the triple constraint (time, scope, budget), engaging with C-suite stakeholders, and daily interaction with client and vendor partners. This person will be responsible for the strategic, financial, operational, and technological implications of the project to ensure a successful outcome.
- Manage all aspects of the development of a software solution for a high-profile enterprise client
- Gather technical requirements for technology projects and build project plans accordingly
- Communicate a deep knowledge of the chosen technology offerings
- Produce and keep detailed timelines up to date
- Manage project risks and budgets to report to client and InnerWorkings stakeholders
- Run and contribute to internal and client-facing calls and meetings
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of activities to project stakeholders
- Document requirements and produce process enhancements to roll out to the organization
- Provide technical and product knowledge to problem solve project issues as they occur and coordinate solutions with appropriate resources
- Ensure client satisfaction with the scope of the project
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Work proactively in both independent and team situations
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client
- 3+ years of professional project management experience
- 3+ years of direct client interfacing experience
- Software development background required; PMP certification a plus
- Technical project management experience in eCommerce, technology, or digital agency
- Experience managing multiple projects with varying levels of complexity
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools (Waterfall, Agile, JIRA, MS Project, etc.)
- Possesses high level understanding in areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design
- Team and resource management experience (Onshore and Offshore)
- Content Management System (CMS) administration experience highly desirable
- Organized and works with minimal supervision
- Thorough attention to detail required
- Ability to understand complex written or verbal instructions/requirements
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Must demonstrate an elevated level of responsiveness in communicating using all forms of communication (e.g. phone, in-person, and email)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.