The Business Analyst performs analysis to ensure internal client delivery teams are operating within the client contract terms and that client SLA’s are being met. This role is the strategic business partner to both our client delivery teams and external clients to propose marketing program enhancements.
Who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
- Work with account leadership teams to build out robust reporting solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support account leadership with performance analytics that are presented during business reviews.
- Monitor, analyze, and escalate data input issues to account leadership teams to ensure account team compliance with contract terms and internal policy and procedures.
- Create and maintain dashboards to facilitate identification of underperforming account metrics.
- Proactively participate in the client’s marketing strategy meetings to identify any reporting follow-up needs.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and partner with the business process improvement team to implement optimized ways of working.
- Utilize purchasing data to provide recommendations to client on marketing spend performance.
- Analyze inventory reports and, where inventory processes are in place, make reorder and obsolescence recommendations as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as a business or financial analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proficient in creating and managing various kinds of reporting.
- Exhibited a proactive and analytical solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact effectively across many offices and levels of business.
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-up, and a proactive work style.
- Ability to adapt across a wide range of business scenarios, including fast-paced environments.
- Power BI experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel.