Accounts Receivable Analyst
accounts receivable analyst
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for managing assigned accounts and will ensure that all aspects of these accounts are accurate and up-to-date. This person will strategically partner with clients and internal business resources to streamline and enhance the Accounts Receivable process.
- Act as the Accounts Receivable Analyst for specified accounts and ensure aging is in the best status possible
- Collaborate with Account and Production Managers and Directors to make them aware of the importance of Accounts Receivable and collections, building excellent relationships with the different stakeholders
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner
- Monitor activity on and proactively contact all assigned accounts regarding past due items, including disputed invoices and ongoing issues
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to reconcile accounts, resolve inquiries and ensure timely payments
- Use data and prepare reports to proactively understand the financial status of their accounts
- Participate in on-going improvement projects with Accounts Receivable management to ensure the team is always striving for excellence
- 2+ years of accounts receivable or collections experience
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, with intermediate Excel skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across many organizational levels
- Must possess high energy and sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask required
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer