who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Production Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of production and execution of assigned project-based jobs. This entry-level role will work with suppliers and internal team members to ensure jobs are purchased and executed in a way that ensures quality and competitive pricing. The role will support the on-site Account Team, including tracking production status, coordinating production schedules, job setup, and billing. The Coordinator will work daily with internal resources, vendors, suppliers, and categories for production execution and invoicing to maintain a consistent and effective workflow process.
- Work closely with, and at the direction of, the Operations Team Lead and on-site Production team
- Coordinate all aspects of production on behalf of the client and Account Team (based on client or internal SLAs), conferring with vendors concerning delivery timelines and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times
- Gather job requirements and coordinate production management and order fulfillment of jobs, with an excellent understanding of client and Account Team objectives
- Input all jobs specifications and relevant job data into internal procurement system, and maintain and update key job information in the system
- Validate PO costs and contracts and rate cards to ensure correct billing as required
- Coordinate and track job status, contacting vendors to obtain shipping and receiving information, and follow up on delivery status as necessary
- Facilitate order tracking and ensure orders are processed according to operational compliance measures
- Prepare, generate, and distribute customer invoices and credit memos
- Verify supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Follow-up with internal customers and suppliers on shipments and missing invoices
- Resolve any issues that arise during billing and ensure that all activities are accurate and completed within company guidelines and policies for compliance
- Serve as liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies, and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery
- 0+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a group environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.