Senior Helpdesk Technician
senior helpdesk technician
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Senior Helpdesk Technician will be the first main contact for all tier-2 technical support needs for internal users. The position will provide customer service and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues, including hardware, software, utilities, and telecommunications. This role will work with the latest technology and new equipment, offering hands-on support with Microsoft Team, Intune, and Microsoft Autopilot.
- Provide technical support and consulting services on all IT related matters
- Answer inquiries received at the Helpdesk and accurately classify, prioritize, and record the service requests into ZenDesk ticketing system
- Work with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems and resolve software, hardware, and mobile device issues
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Responsible for imaging, configuration, and deployment of new workstations, including reconfiguring current workstations for new users
- Monitor ticket queue and handle tickets that come through
- Escalate issues to management as necessary
- Correctly prioritize tickets as needed (Low, Normal, High, Urgent, Critical)
- Work collaboratively with the tech team on new ideas and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Strong experience with MAC and JAMF is preferred
- Proficient technical knowledge in various systems, hardware, software, and database applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Thorough attention to detail
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high-energy environments
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.