who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Office Manager will be responsible for providing a wide-range of administrative, executive and office support duties. The duties include coordinating conference rooms, shipping and receiving packages, and other basic administrative support.
- Management of uninterrupted work of office equipment, coordination of work with partners of the company on deliveries of various services (courier, logistic, supply, communications, cleaning, etc.)
- Document management and HR administration
- Ensuring compliance with the norms and requirements of labor norms, maintaining the appropriate workflow
- Manage correspondence and document flow
- Ensure that the office is physically organized and that the staff has all the supplies necessary to render services and all equipment is functioning, along with ordering basic supplies, equipment, and office inventory as needed
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, order breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments for clients as needed
- Ensure that all requests and concerns from employees are addressed in a timely manner
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing as needed
- Identify areas for improved office procedures to increase efficiency of organization
- Participate as needed in special department projects
- 3+ years of experience working as an office manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work independently
- Experience handling with suppliers
- Strong poise in communicating with all levels of the organization and externally with customers and partners, both on the telephone and in person
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.