Implementation Manager - LATAM
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Implementation Manager will oversee new implementation projects located throughout LATAM through their life cycle providing governance, resource and expertise with through planning and execution whilst managing both operational and commercial risk. The position will manage the delivery of operational implementations with both new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will drive innovation and continuously work to improve service quality and efficiency
- Identify project costs and ensure projects are completed within budget.
- Keep soft costs (expenses) to a minimum and within budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in key projects.
- Delivery of new contract wins in conjunction with the INWK sales team.
- Exceed client expectations.
- Identify, lead and motivate a virtual team to support the successful delivery of all projects.
- Encourage innovation, ideas and input regarding service improvements from all employees.
- Ensure communication is effective and the sharing of knowledge is routine.
- Ensure company values are maintained at all times.
- Lead and participate in business projects and initiatives.
- Own the successful implementation of new and existing business opportunities.
- Challenge the status quo where appropriate and seek innovative service solutions.
- Ensure the successful delivery of robust operational processes to deliver best practice.
- Regularly report on achievements and issues, escalating issues where required.
- Continually develop knowledge and skills to maintain and improve personal performance and effectiveness in a changing environment.
- Ensure a smooth transition from implementation into business as usual (BAU) and provide support to the account team, where applicable until transition over.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role.
- 3+ years of experience within a print, marketing or related business environment.
- Relevant bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding and experience of managing multiple, complex internal and external relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality professional documentation.
- Proven track record in delivering successful change management programs would be an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent in business English
- Approximately 50% travel required to/from destinations within the region.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high-energy environments.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.