Warehouse Line Lead - 2nd Shift
line lead – 2nd shift
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Line Lead will be responsible for leading production lines and will ensure quality production and production and delivery expectations are met. This role will work with Operations Managers and Plant Supervisors.
- Comply with and enforce all Safety & Good Warehousing Practices as established and published by INWK
- Assign individuals to specific job tasks to optimize overall line efficiency
- Perceive problems as they develop and communicate with Supervisor to create course of action
- Demonstrate job duties to team and observe the performance of team to ensure compliance with job specifications
- Monitor quality of work produced
- Encourage all team members to stay on task and remain in production lane
- Keep line supplied with corrugate and product as necessary to maintain uninterrupted production
- Direct the removal of ship-ready displays to designated area
- Analyze temporary employees daily and adjust temporary staff as needed, replacing anyone who is not performing to the level of our production goals
- Ensure that production boards are in place and updated
- Enforce our “clean as you go” policy
- Lead by example by demonstrating sense of urgency in pursuing quality and production goals and objectives
- Use energy, expertise, and appropriate communications to effectively influence people
- Take appropriate steps to identify and resolve problems within limits of empowerment
- Anticipate next steps, adapt quickly, and think for the long-term result
- Create an environment conducive to quick resolution of any conflict
- Observe and ensure that all temporary employees are provided with appropriate training and guidance
- Ensure all production lines are clearly set with quality assurance goals and objectives
- Take appropriate action to reorganize the production line in an effort to eliminate quality deficiencies and maximize productivity
- Strong attention to detail with good math skills and problem-solving skills
- Be dependable and flexible with work schedule and overtime as required
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce effectively and without bias
- Maintain certification for fork lift operator with demonstrated proficiency in loading and unloading trucks
- Able to motivate workers to perform at their best
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.