Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, PACKAGING
who we are
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Business Development Manager for our LUXURY PACKAGING DIVISION. This person will drive revenue by pursuing new business while working cross-functionally to drive additional business to existing clients. We are looking for a top performing business development professional who has experience navigating complex organizations. This role can be based anywhere with the opportunity to work from home.
- Driving new and significant revenue growth by creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close new business opportunities for the company.
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key stakeholders at major-account clients in order to create selling opportunities; infiltrating and influencing decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level knowledge of InnerWorkings strategic solutions and market differentiators in order to identify ways to help the client achieve their business goals.
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and prospected clients in order to provide strategic insight to their business.
- Ultimately being responsible for maintaining high levels of service and ensuring client expectations are met.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a revenue target driven role, leading client relationships, and driving new business.
- 2+ years of experience in luxury packaging space (rigid, tin, wood, gifting space).
- Experience focus on both transactional and enterprise selling
- Worked in international environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- Proven track record or negotiating and closing sales.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and to solve complex client issues.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to mixed audiences and varied levels.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Dynamic, motivating, relationship-driven approach; strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Open to travel in Europe.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.