who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Cash Accountant will be responsible for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling of fiscal information in compliance with established policies. This person will perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Prepare financial management reports and ensure accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Reconcile bank accounts and resolve outstanding items in a timely manner
- Communicate banking and cash accounting activity with Global Accounts Receivable and Supplier Relations
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Compile a wide variety of financial information to provide required documentation or processing information
- Inform managers and employees of accounting procedural requirements to facilitate financial compliance within established practices
- Research discrepancies of financial information and/or documentation to ensure the accuracy and adhering to established procedures prior to processing
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting or treasury function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Ability to professionally drive change and process
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.