who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Director will be responsible for day-to-day interactions with an enterprise client by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team. This person will oversee and manage a team executing the procurement and production of the client’s jobs and/or projects. The role will have direct accountability for the client spent, focusing on continually driving down costs, increasing margins, and identifying new production opportunities.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers
- Provide on-going strategic insights and revised solutions/recommendations based on the changing market dynamics and industry trends
- Continuously improve production solutions and evaluate current spend to maximize capabilities and drive value in the relationship from both an economic and service level
- Lead the overall account structure and team that will excel in sourcing, procurement, production, and execution of all client jobs and projects
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects
- Act as a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly
- Analyze job revenue, cost, and profitability, as well as quarterly and yearly analysis
- Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews to present to the client and InnerWorkings’ management
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend
- Provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes
- Responsible for staffing decisions, ensuring the account is properly resourced and season peaks are anticipated and staffed appropriately
- Train, mentor and work closely with Account Management team
- Drive performance accountability and assume responsibility for overall management of the account
- 5+ years of managing production teams within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment
- 5+ years of direct client interfacing experience
- Experience within print management industry specially in the POS field
- Higher education in a related discipline
- Digital POS experience is a plus
- English is essential for this role
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules
- Proven management experience, including employee development and mentoring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professionals
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.