sao paulo, brazil
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the daily support of our operations and ensuring that our administration function and business is always running efficiently. This person will provide clerical support to ensure that admin/operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner, while provides a wide range of executive support to C Level management. In this role, the goal is to be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Perform general administrative duties such as scheduling, reporting, basic budget preparation and tracking information for executives. This includes, but is not limited to calendar management, executive logistics, presentation, creation; special projects sand other types of executive support.
- Intermediate relationship between inwk and co working space.
- Oversee all general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.
- Prepare simple analyses of information or data for executives, as needed.
- Maintain a sufficient inventory of supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing orders as needed.
- Setup conference rooms for meetings, ordering breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments for clients as needed.
- Organize and orchestrate all logistics, making sure all shipments are sent and distributed.
- Ensure that the office is physically organized and that the staff has all the supplies necessary to render services and all equipment is functioning.
- Travel & Expense Management: Oversee Travel booking and arrangement responsibilities and collect, revise and approve all expenses as well as coordinate the payment of reimbursements accordingly ensuring adherence to travel & expense policy.
- Oversee the management of IT equipment such as computers, monitors, cell phones, wifi USB.
- Work closely with and at the direction of the Office Management Team and Senior Executives; assist with other duties as required.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations. This includes, but is not limited to, directories, email distribution lists, holiday notifications, etc.
- 1-3 years of hands on administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong in communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Suite, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask required.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.