VP Sales USA, Luxury Packaging
vp sales, luxury packaging
new york, ny
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a VP Sales Luxury Packaging. This person will drive revenue by pursuing new Luxury Packaging opportunities within the USA, whilst working cross-functionally to drive additional business to existing clients. We are looking for a top performing sales professional who has experience navigating complex organizations in the Luxury Packaging sector.
- Driving new and significant revenue growth by creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close new business opportunities for the company.
- Identifying, building, and managing relationships with key stakeholders at major-account clients to create selling opportunities; infiltrating and influencing decision makers.
- Developing and maintaining an expert level knowledge of InnerWorkings strategic solutions and market differentiators to identify ways to help the client achieve their business goals.
- Working cross functionally to identify and execute company solutions that can add value for new and existing clients.
- Staying current on industry trends affecting existing and prospected clients to provide strategic insight to their business.
- Ultimately being responsible for maintaining high levels of service and ensuring client expectations are met.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a revenue target driven role, leading client relationships, and driving new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- Proven track record or negotiating and closing enterprise deals with C-level management in major corporations.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and to solve complex client issues.
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to present to mixed audiences and varied levels.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Dynamic, motivating, relationship-driven approach; strong attention to detail.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.