who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Executive will be based at our Solihull head office and will work closely with our clients, suppliers and internal contacts delivering services professionally, to specification and on time. This is a fast-paced role dealing with a variety of print and digital projects. This person will support the Account Manager to oversee development, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s jobs and/or projects to help meet and exceed client expectations, creating and identifying new opportunities for InnerWorkings.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Account Manager to respond to client requests.
- Assist in the development of projects and creative briefs.
- Communicate with internal teams to share project knowledge and client requirements.
- Provide technical input and advice on projects as required.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to maintain project schedules.
- Manage all aspects of production and delivery with suppliers on behalf of the client.
- Prepare status reports for all active projects, delivering these to the Account Manager for review and status meetings.
- Build and develop successful relationships with client, supplier and internal stakeholders.
- Take charge of administrative duties.
- Be responsible for using our procurement system.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, market research, and marketing materials.
- Work to ensure we meet our product quality and service obligations, including contract KPIs and SLAs.
- Consistently exceed client expectations by providing superior customer service.
- Having completed a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline like Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Studies, Project Management or Marketing Communications.
- Proven project management skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Independent thinking, with strong organization and planning abilities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Flexible and able to react to frequently changing demands and deadlines.
- Some work experience working in a similar function in an administration or coordination role in an intern capacity would be highly appreciated.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.