Strategic Sourcing Analyst
strategic sourcing analyst
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Strategic Sourcing Analyst provides accurate and timely analytical support to the new opportunity audit team, primarily by organizing and mining data dumps from various client systems to develop and conduct market exercises. Responsibilities also include baseline build, supplier communications, benchmarking supplier partners against their peers to provide feedback, and creating financial proposals to be used by Senior Management to evaluate long term contractual opportunities.
- Assist Audit team leads with assessing potential client opportunities and implementing new client onboarding
- Organize and aggregate disparate customer supplier data
- Categorize customer spend and identify representative samplings
- Conduct representative market exercises addressing supplier questions and managing to timelines in alignment with Audit lead
- Gather, organize, and present marketing findings as compared against previous client buys
- Efficiently apply results against the larger purchasing to come up with accurate, reliable, repeatable, and weighted savings results
- 1+ years of sourcing or purchasing experience
- Experience with commercial print or promotional projects/materials preferred
- Experience with financial analytics, including data mining of large data sets to define trends, reviewing areas of savings opportunity, comparing pricing from multiple sources, and applying results to high-level evaluations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Proven project management experience
- Experience working with supply chain a plus, including negotiating job costs and schedules with suppliers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, specifically Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.