Senior Accountant, CPA
senior accountant, CPA
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Senior Accountant will play a crucial role in all aspects of consolidation and financial reporting, including financial statements, SEC filings, and earning releases. This person will assist in making decisions in a variety of accounting functions, while also having high visibility to the Chief Accounting Officer and Controller.
- Work with US and international businesses to consolidate financial results
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and required disclosures, including the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10Q and 10K and other required SEC filings
- Research on specific accounting issues and regulations, communicating to management the findings’ impact on the Company’s accounting policies and operations
- Work with senior management to develop new accounting policies and procedures for the global accounting and reporting process
- Work directly with internal and external auditors during annual audits and quarterly reviews
- Inform managers and employees of accounting procedural requirements to facilitate financial compliance within established practices
- Ensure all general ledger entries are posted properly and review results submitted
- Assist with special projects and provide support to other positions in the department, collaborating cross-functionally to improve business results
- Research discrepancies of financial information and/or documentation to ensure the accuracy and adherence to established procedures prior to processing
- 6+ years of experience with financial systems, budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis and auditing
- Experience in public accounting required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to professionally drive change and process
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer