who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing complex budgeting and accounting functions to ensure that our sales compensation is accurate and up to date at all time. This person will perform financial, statistical, and analytical studies, and prepare and assist in the preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Leverage sales compensation management system (Callidus) to maintain deep understanding of commission agreements and commissions activity each month
- Assist the Finance Manager, Sales Compensation, in optimizing Callidus to automate commission calculations for the entire sales organization
- Assist the Finance Manager, Sales Compensation in the creation, development, and implementation of new compensation plans for the sales organization
- Work closely with financial analysts to understand key drivers of the operational results, which in turn drive changes in commissions
- Assist Finance Manager, Sales Compensation, in major compensation initiatives or special projects that arise
- Collaborate with colleagues to define the sales compensation business model to support optimizing associated technologies, policies, processes, controls, and tools
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager, Sales Compensation, and HR to communicate changes in sales compensation
- Ensure incentive programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Prepare and analyze complex financial reports as requested by management
- Research and analyze financial data for internal and external clients
- Create, organize, and maintain files using database and spreadsheet programs
- Create and review monthly commission reports for sales representatives, working closely with sales staff and management to ensure accuracy
- Assist with designing and implementing new commission reporting tools, working closely with IT to test and implement continuous process improvements
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, and consolidation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- Strong analytical skills and extremely detail oriented
- Ability to professionally drive change and process
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-up, and a proactive work style
- Strong knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact across many offices and levels of business
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, highly proficient in Excel
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.