Sales and Production Internship (part-time, 12 months)
sales and production intern
part-time, 12 months
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Sales and Production Intern will support the Sales team and provide administrative assistance. The role will be part-time for 12 months and will sit in our global headquarters in Chicago.
- Work with the Account Executive to create a variety of presentations
- Responsible for data entry of job orders and specifications into the proprietary order management system(PPM4)
- Manage trackers and job status reports
- Contact vendors, obtain tracking information, follow-up on delivery status as necessary
- Assist in compiling budgets and presentations for key projects
- Shadow the Account Executive during client meetings and conference calls
- Must have an expected graduation date of 2020
- 0-2 years in an office environment, preferably in marketing, advertising, or promotions
- Currently pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Marketing, or related graduate degree
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professionals within the organization
- Paid internship, ability to work 20-30 hours a week in our downtown Chicago Office
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.