frankfurt, germany or glasgow, scotland
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Manager will be based Frankfurt/Glasgow or flexible to travel regularly, working very closely with our clients on-site, will provide marketing materials production consulting for the market. This person will assist in improving our client’s brief, ensure control of costs and budgets and maximize customer savings by, at the same time, ensuring highest quality standards in every project. She/he will represent InnerWorkings in day-to-day interactions with the client by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team(s).
Possibility to do home office 2-3 days per week.
- Provide customer service and facilitate procurement, production and execution of our customer’s projects - marketing material related
- Participate in briefings and meetings to understand client's needs and services/materials to be developed providing technical support and sharing the results with Sourcing and Supporting teams
- Collect, gather and organize complete job requirements for bidding and production processes
- Perform reporting and assessment, pro-actively manage budget and provide ROI analysis
- Critical liaison between the client, internal stakeholders, agencies, and suppliers to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within budget parameters and meet quality standards.
- Engage customer to develop efficient methods, workflows and processes that drive efficiencies to the benefit of the client and InnerWorkings and ensure contract obligations are being met
- Coordinate jobs regarding to aspects of design/creation (if applicable), in addition to the technical and commercial management of the projects
- Collaborate with clients, agencies, and suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client to continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service
- 3+ years’ experience either in account/production management at agencies or marketing functions in multinational companies
- 3+ years of direct client interfacing experience with ability to work on production tasks and interface with the client with no direct supervision
- Experience in running promotional materials with focus on glassware, barware, premiums and initiatives for a large array of products and services
- Project Management Skills
- Independent and creative thinking, strong organization and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Highly proficient in MS Office Software, high aptitude for MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Fluency in English is essential
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer