who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
• Project coordination: distribution and installation in retail outlets, warehouse services
• Constant support of the Client's projects at all stages of the logistics process: receiving a brief, making applications, coordinating the budget of distribution and installation, solving problems in the process of distribution, daily monitoring of the status of distribution, photo reports
• Control of shipments of promotional products from production
• Scheduling newsletters, collecting contacts of outlets obtaining a permit for construction activities in the outlets
• Solving non-standard tasks and processing large amounts of information in the shortest possible time
• Constant communication with the client and the logistics contractor
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.