Business Intelligence Analyst
business intelligence analyst
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will manage strategic sourcing information, create and manage sourcing/financial reporting, attend to billing compliance, and work to ensure the financial analysis needs of the client and client team are met to advance our strategic relationship with the client as well as propose strategic program enhancements based on data analysis and insight.
- Improving processes and customize formats by developing tools using Excel, Power BI, Statistic software.
- Database experience SQL, Access
- Collaborate with business leads and decision makers to develop a comprehensive understanding of contracted deliverables, and use systems and reporting to develop and monitor requisite sourcing and financial as well as job tracking metrics;
- Ensure quality information in the purchase process using queries and tools to debug information.
- Deliver analysis for internal and external business reviews. Communicate and monitor open issues for remediation;
- Build and maintain invoicing workflow for major client;
- Establish and define the internal process to implement best practices regionally
- Manage business and client expectations;
- Maintain account business knowledge documents.
- 1-2 years of experience in Business Intelligence Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Advanced Knowledge in Data mining or Big Data
- Advanced level in Power Bi or similar. (Optional)
- High English level (Portuguese desired)
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel and Access
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact across many offices and levels of business
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to professionally drive change and process
- Excellent organizational skills, follow-up and a proactive work style
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environment
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer amazing growth opportunities and benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.