who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the daily interactions with the client, especially establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team. This person will oversee operations, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s projects and have direct accountability for the current client spend. The role will be focused on continually driving down costs, increasing margins, and identifying new production opportunities for the client.
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects. Analyze job revenue, cost, and profitability of the account – Weekly report to Account Director
- Act as a vital link between the client, production team, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements to provide strategic guidance for the production team
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client
- Prepare and oversee the status of all client jobs and projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules
- Increase and expand opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend
- Immediate solution to daily issues & escalates them to the AD when required
- Usage and maintenance of inwk VALO Share platform
- Ensure audit process
- 3+ years of hands-on production management, or agency environment experience
- 4+ years of direct client-facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience negotiating job costs and schedules with suppliers and vendors
- Proven project management & problem skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface with senior level professionals
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Objectives driven
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer amazing growth opportunities and benefits according to local market to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.