who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Manager will be responsible for Account Management and Operational activity for major Warehouse and Fulfilment Clients. Taking a lead role in ensuring systems and processes are in place to ensure projects are executed successfully and a high-quality customer service experience is delivered.
- Deliver a high quality, responsive customer experience to the client.
- Ensure the client’s requirements are correctly briefed to the Warehouse and Logistics operational team.
- Pro-actively managing projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure client billing is correct and up to date.
- Provide Management Information and Reporting to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the review and development of operational processes and systems related to warehouse and fulfilment activity.
- Manage domestic and international logistics and associated administrative requirements.
- To work in partnership with the relevant Account Manager and/or Account Director to ensure that all the customer’s requirements are fully satisfied.
- Develop a good working relationship with all contacts at the customer and work to develop the account potential wherever possible.
- Ensure that comprehensive documentation of all transactions is recorded on the relevant systems and that all data entered and documentation despatched is accurate and correct.
- Ensure that the commercial outcome of each transaction is protected and where possible optimised for the benefit of the business.
- Work with the technical function to ensure the appropriate supply chain solutionis deployed to serve the client need.
- Dealing with technical queries from the client and where applicable offer solutions. Dealing with general client enquires and problems.
- Resolving production and despatch queries with suppliers and couriers as required.
- 3+ years of hands-on production management experience within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Warehouse and logistics background is a nice to have
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.