FP&A Manager, LATAM
WHO WE ARE
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
MANAGER FP&A LATAM
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis, LATAM is responsible for providing comprehensive financial support to the business through budgeting and forecasting, analyzing financial results and identifying operational improvement in order to drive profitable growth for the company. This key position will partner with the VP of FP&A and LATAM leadership to develop and implement a strategic financial planning & analysis process and drive a regular cadence to measure against key operating drivers for the organization
- Provide day-to-day financial support of business units, including the creation of annual budgets, financial performance analysis, developing financial models, driving monthly sales projections, and liaising with other functional leaders.
- Support the Vice President, Global FP&A in preparing internal/external financial reports, monthly financial analysis materials, Board of Director materials, quarterly forecast updates and perform ad hoc financial analysis for the organization.
- Partner with LATAM leadership to set financial, operational, & quality metrics, and provide financial analysis and strategic business decision support and guidance.
- Assume leadership role in the management of the annual budgeting process, coordinating the inputs and interactions with various stakeholders.
- Develop financial models to assess and support growth potential of new and existing business in collaboration with LATAM leaders and develop initial view on opportunities.
- Ensure financial management reporting and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Lead the financial modeling and analysis to support the development of long term strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Provide continuous improvement of the FP&A processes to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- 5-7 years of experience performing financial analysis, budgeting, financial reporting, financial data analysis, and financial modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting. MBA or CPA (or its equivalent) strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to mine information from large, complex data sets.
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact across many offices and levels of business.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally drive change and process.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of integrity and accountability
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to proactively and independently learn business applications, accounting systems, and reporting tools
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with competing and deadline-sensitive priorities
- Ability to travel to the U.S. 1-2 times per year
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus