Creative Traffic Manager
creative traffic manager
coral gables, fl
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Creative Traffic Manager will work directly with client stakeholders from a key account within the spirits category at their US headquarters, as well as internal account, design, and production teams to ensure projects are prioritized, scoped, assigned, and delivered on time and within budget. This position will report to the Director of Creative Operations, with dotted-line accountability to the Account Director. The role will establish, manage, and monitor the creative workflow for multiple projects from initial scoping/estimating, through resource and schedule management through rounds of design execution and client reviews to final delivery of approved, production-ready art files. If you excel at managing multiple priorities, have a strong project management focus and enjoy client-facing interaction, we want you to join our team.
While this is not primarily a design role, you may be required to execute occasional, light production design tasks as needed (e.g. minor layout revisions or copy updates to existing artwork, etc.), so demonstrated working knowledge of design software is required.
- Serve as point of contact for client stakeholders regarding design project planning, scope definition, scheduling and creative execution
- Collection of design project requirements and direction, briefing in of design resources and hand off of materials (direction, assets, and other relevant information)
- Creation and management of design project task lists, schedules, resource assignments and status reports
- Administration and management of proofing workflows, routing and approval tracking using web-based project management tools
- Preparation of design project estimates and administration of project invoicing and financial reconciliations
- Coordination with internal Production Management to facilitate release of approved artwork for production/fulfillment
- General file support services including file retrievals, uploads and releases as needed, as well as file/asset management and organization
- Preparation and distribution of standard and ad hoc reports (resource utilization, project status, portfolio, etc.) per defined cadence
- Light hands-on production design support as needed
- 2+ years of traffic or project management experience with design studio, creative department, or agency environment
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- Experience with workflow/project management tools – WorkFront, ProofHQ, FunctionPoint or similar
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel;
- Functional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs; primarily InDesign.
- Proficiency with both Mac & PC platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Demonstrated skills in process creation, evaluation, adjustment
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.