Production Coordinator (Contract)
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - CONTRACT
The Production Coordinator provides project execution support to the client delivery teams, including project detail entry, project change management, production status tracking, and production schedule coordination. This will be a client-facing, customer service based role.
- Input all project specifications and relevant data into an internal procurement system and maintain key data points in the system,
- including customer quotes, purchase orders, and invoices.
- Manage and track project status reports by contacting vendors to obtain tracking information and following up on delivery status
- as necessary.
- Execute production activities within guidelines of established SLAs and in compliance with contractual agreements and company
- policies and procedures.
- Invoice clients in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Provide regular updates to the client service delivery team in relation to project milestones.
- 1-2 years of customer service or coordinator-level experience.
- Inventory experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated aptitude in learning new technology for application in a professional environment.
- Experience executing projects within tight deadlines.
- Resilient with the ability to thrive in a shifting environment.