Supplier Relations Associate - LATAM
supplier relations associate – latam
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Supplier Relations Associate is responsible for all aspects of interactions with suppliers by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key vendor stakeholders in the LATAM region. The Supplier Relations Associate will oversee day-to-day supplier activation and the centralization of our Supplier Relations function.
- Promote InnerWorkings to the supplier community and ensure supplier concerns are heard and addressed on a day-to-day basis
- Proactively identify and present additional supplier solutions to continuously support InnerWorkings growth and ability to generate account revenue.
- Communicate confidently and effectively with multiple levels of InnerWorkings staff
- Ensure adherence to the purchase order and invoicing procedure and facilitate refunds for any deductions taken in error
- Maintain and update supplier records within Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Partner with the Supplier Relations team to oversee data entry of all vendor invoices and active any new vendors into the proprietary order management system
- Partner with the Supplier Relations team to oversee monitoring of Accounts Payable practices and oversee the handling of all inbound Accounts Payable calls
- Enforce compliance with uploading vendor invoices into the supplier portal
- Identify key vendors (by spend) with acquisition personnel, reach out to certify each vendor, and set guidelines for the data needed from new acquisitions with relations to vendors
- Work with InnerWorkings personnel to resolve issues in the supplier community
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing or project management
- Language requirement of English and Spanish, Portuguese is also encouraged
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- Direct vendor interfacing experience
- Independent thinker, with strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially with Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environment
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.