who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling of fiscal information in compliance with established policies. This person will perform the daily processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Provide a high level of collaborative professional support to executives using independent judgment and discretion to ensure optimal work, confidentiality and information flow
- Prepare memos, reports, invoices, projects, presentations and other documents as needed including high level ad-hoc market research projects
- Ensure that all requests and concerns from employees are addressed in a timely manner
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing as needed
- Identify areas for improved office procedures to increase efficiency of the organization
- Help with the maintenance of our ISO certification and participate as needed in special department projects.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as required by our senior management team
- Previous experience as a receptionist, secretary or personal assistant
- 1+ years of experience with financial systems, budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, and auditing
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Ability to professionally drive change and process
- Extremely high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Strong poise in communicating with all levels of the organization and externally with customers and partners, both on the telephone and in person
- Fluent in Cantonese.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.