SENA Intern Account
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
SENA intern required to be replaced by law. We will use this resource to provide support to the Account team, to optimize time and operability. This support will allow the achievement of business objectives.
- Management of Corporate platforms (Creation of quotations, purchase orders, invoicing, update date, delivery commitment).
- Client platform management: Customer Workflow (Consultation and notification to Commercial team of quotation requests).
- Support tracking suppliers delivery of projects.
- Request to suppliers of material delivery supports.
- Reception of color tests.
- Just graduated or students in the last semester.
- Career. Marketing, administration, industrial engineering or related field.
- Teamwork and effective communication.
- Willing to learn.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.