who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Manager will be based out of our Moscow office and will manage one of our blue-chip clients in the country by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers on the client team. This person will oversee operations, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s jobs and/or projects and have direct accountability for the current client spend. The role will be focused on continually driving down costs, increasing margins, and identifying new sales channels.
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects
- Act as a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client to continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs
- Prepare and oversee the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables, and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times
- Analyze job revenue, cost and profitability of the account; perform quarterly and yearly analysis to present Quarterly Business Reviews to the client and InnerWorkings’ management
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client
- Hands-on production management experience, within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment
- Experience with and sound technical knowledge of print production and point of sale (POS)
- Direct client interfacing experience
- Higher education in a related discipline
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Flexible and able to work independently within an international team disseminated in different geographies
- English fluency required
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.