human resources intern – sena
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Intern will work with the local Human Resources department and will support administrative and EHS related activities.
- Assist the department in carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures for all company employees
- Support maintenance and execution of EHS programs
- Perform HR administrative processes when required
- Process and archive all paperwork related with Onboarding / Offboarding / and others applicable
- High school diploma required
- Available to complete SENA internship
- Must be exceedingly well organized and flexible with scope and nature of tasks
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including amazing growth opportunities and other benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer