Warehouse Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
production supervisor – 2nd shift
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Production Supervisor will oversee all activities related to production, shipping, and receiving. This role will ensure QA and safety programs are followed and will drive to achieve production outcomes and schedules.
- Comply with and enforce all Safety and Good Warehousing Practices as established and published by INWK
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all shipping and receiving processes
- Setup production lines as directed, optimized for program type, outputs, and shipping schedule
- Provide direction to line leads and temporary employees through direct participation or in scheduled meetings to ensure attainment of productivity objectives, quality control assurance, and employee efficiencies
- Provide input for staffing forecasts to determine appropriate needs to reach desired results
- Take appropriate action to modify strategies and/or correct deficiencies to ensure objectives are achieved
- Analyze temporary employees daily and adjust temporary staff as needed, including replacing anyone who is not performing to the level of our production goals
- Ensure that production boards are in place and being utilized, and always follow the SOP for Production Board Carts
- Enforce our “clean as you go” policy is followed
- Represent overall appropriate professional image and promote InnerWorkings values and ideals
- Take appropriate action to reorganize the workplace in an effort to eliminate quality deficiencies and maximize productivity
- Produce immediate results by focusing on practical strategies, positively communicate deadlines, and measure & monitor progress towards completion of activity
- 7+ years of warehouse experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ensure that all employees are fully trained in accordance with company guidelines
- Set production lines according to assembly requirements to ensure highest level of output and accuracy
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.