Senior .NET Developer
senior .net developer
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining high-performance custom web-based applications. This position will analyze software problems and provide valuable solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technology. The role will be part of a broader team of Senior Developers, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Develop all layers of an application, from front-end (UI), middle tier, to backend (T-SQL/SQL Server)
- Create innovative solutions to complex business requirements
- Partner with Project Managers, and other internal constituents, to understand business needs, and ensure that the end product or feature results meet the business requirements
- Analyze and troubleshoot any software problems
- Perform customizations, system enhancements, and report writing
- Work within a .NET (C#) environment
- Work with, and at the direction of, the Senior Application Developers and Director of Application Development
- 3+ years of .NET Development experience
- 3+ years of experience as a developer with solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- 3+ years of experience designing and working with scalable n-tier web-based applications (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- 3+ years of experience with .NET (C# or any other object-oriented discipline) development (Visual Studio 2008/2012, TFS, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET)
- 3+ years of experience with JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, or similar technologies
- 3+ years of experience with with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- 1+ years of experience with tools such as MSMQ, MEM Cache, HADOOP, ActiveMQ, or MQ Server
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience with customizing vendor products, and ability to learn new concepts and software
- Experience with developing scalable web based applications and writing SQL statements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated success communicating with coworkers and other internal constituents
- Must possess a high energy and work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, with a thorough attention to detail required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.