Quality and Technical Manager
quality and technical manager
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Quality and Technical Manager will work alongside account managers on all new and existing project development and quality processes to maintain and grow the account portfolio, assessing also the existing quality SLA-s and implementing improvements. This person will be both home-based and on-site in each of our major clients 1 day a week in Scotland, visiting our packaging office in Bradford when needed.
- Oversee all technical and quality aspects of client’s jobs
- Build and maintain successful relationships with internal teams and client leads to ensure expectations are exceeded
- Lead all technical and compliance issues with the account teams and client, as well as technical and compliance issues within the supply chain
- Provide the account teams and client with a thorough risk assessment process during the development in cycle
- Oversee the alignment of INWK quality expectations, to ensure we match and exceed client expectations at all times
- Implement standard testing protocol in-line with client expectations, ensuring specific requirements are identified per product category and supplier capabilities
- Review all client requirements across compliance, technical, and quality
- Implement SLAs between INWK and the client and the supply chain when necessary
- Analyze current processes with INWK LPD HK and work collaboratively to improve and implement processes, including pre-production, testing, pilot trials, and AQL
- Manage variance cost recovery with suppliers and clients
- Assess corrective action plan learning, whilst identifying and implementing corrective actions to process and policy
- Work collaboratively with INWK LPD HK to ensure new supplier onboarding is a robust process, meeting all requirements of supplier management
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client
- Lead all supply chain client strategic projects such as sustainability and materials, to ensure we continuously exceed client expectations and initiatives
- Experience managing a Quality function, ideally within packaging or FMCG environment
- Proven ability to influence and facilitate cross functional improvement activity
- Experience of BRC/IOP, ISO9001 and auditing
- Process Improvement and solution implementation
- Ability to plan, manage time and priorities workload effective
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Pro-active approach
- Experience in Asia supply chain
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.