WHO WE ARE
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Analyst will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of coordinating projects through our extremely busy account management. The ideal candidate must be comfortable managing multiple priorities from ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, and execution of services for client jobs and projects
- Work closely with, and at the direction of, the Production Manager(s) and Account Manager
- Manage the data entry of job orders and specifications into the proprietary order management system
- Run reports and collect information for use by the production team and client
- Elaborate basic informative report documents, including comparative charts between quotations and production status updates
- Follow predefined procedures and update information in the information systems
- 1-3 years of hands on commercial support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in design related discipline
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills and ability to multitask required
- Must be hard-working, enthusiastic, and a fast learner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environment