Human Resources Analyst
human resources analyst
who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Human Resources Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and reporting trends and analytics for the Human Resources team, ensuring that internal controls and external compliance regulations are followed. This role will work closely with Human Resources Business Partners and Generalists to implement improve processes and additional assigned projects.
- Report and analyze key metrics that provide insight into data trends, workforce and succession planning, and benchmarking
- Develop and maintain dashboards using data visualization tools
- Audit data entry changes in the HRIS to ensure accuracy and compliance, providing backup data entry support as needed
- Review and audit payroll submissions and supporting documentation in preparation for payroll processing
- Coordinate with HR team to meet internal control requirements, and respond to requests from internal and external audit teams for related documentation
- Ensure compliance with legal posting, notification, and communication requirements
- Create and update SOPs and other HR procedural documentation and monitor completion of required activities, following up with HR team members as needed
- Regularly audit employment records and files in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create and implement process improvements
- Consider impact of HR or business-related transactions on HRIS setup / payroll processing and coordinate required activities with appropriate internal resources or external agencies
- Serve as main and first point of contact for HR team needs related to reporting, systems access, and other changes
- Respond to assigned inquiries received through the ZenDesk portal, using business knowledge obtained by developing and maintaining an internal network across various departments
- 2+ years of related human resources experience or experience in a closely related field required
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources related discipline or similar field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Must be comfortable with general analytics and reporting methodologies
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be extremely process and detail oriented, with a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across many organizational levels
- Must possess a high level of energy and strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask required
- Must be a self-starter, with a drive for excellence and accuracy
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits including health and wellness, time off, volunteer opportunities and retirement plans designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.