who we are
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
At InnerWorkings, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Account Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Account Director or Manager and other account team members in development and coordination of all projects.
- Assist with project and creative briefs
- Assist the Account Director or Manager with recommendations for clients
- Collaborate with internal departments, working with Production Management to ensure on-time delivery of all campaigns and projects
- Assist in compiling budgets and presentations for key projects
- Build and develop successful relationships with various client business stakeholders
- Prepare status reports for all active projects for the Account Director or Manager for review and company use
- Create additional reports as requested by the Account Director or Manager
- 3+ years of professional work experience in an agency, marketing, or general client/customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail with proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface with senior level professionals
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer benefits according to the local market and grow opportunities to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.