ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
The RPA Developer will build effective digital transformation solutions using UiPath software that modernize operations and reduce manual efforts. This role will work closely process owners and analysts to lead the automation of manual and repetitive rule-based and back-office functions.
- Build automations and support the development lifecycle of robotic process automation solutions across applications and systems for multiple projects.
- Create high quality RPA solutions that include design documentation which adheres to the industry standards, delivery methodology, design principles, and best practices.
- Design, configure, test, deploy and maintain reusable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and frameworks designed to replicate manual administrative processes
- Guide solution architecture for multiple projects.
- Consider security policies and best practices when designing automation solutions.
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project (including building prototypes, validating script performance at scale, sharing demos of work completed)
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including the Solution Design Document.
- Mentor and coach junior RPA developers with best practices.
- Support RPA bots in production.
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts and Product Owners during test phases and UAT to test, debug and overcome issues.
- Participate in daily team stand-ups, planning sessions, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders to review and refine business process workflows including identifying areas of possible simplification.
- Participate in and contribute to testing and deployment activities inclusive of Pre and Post release activities.
- Assist with deployment of UiPath new releases / upgrades.
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on RPA automation development experience preferably using UiPath
- Comprehensive understanding of UiPath or other RPA technologies and the full scope of what can be achieved with the solution.
- Ability to lead complex automation development efforts
- Advanced understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concepts
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience developing with one or more scripting languages (VB, .NET, C#, Java, ETL, etc.).
- At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile or Kanban process
- Ability to create workflow diagrams, understand business logic, processes and work directly with business clients with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or another relevant field is preferred • Aptitude to learn, be inquisitive, and be technically curious
- Strong understanding of business processes, technology and architecture concepts.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills.
- An understanding of, and willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Must be a self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions given by leadership and senior level staff
- Ability to communicate effectively across technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to work with internal customers to gather and understand requirements
- Ability to work with other technical teams to accomplish a shared goal
- UiPATH Professional Developer Certification, highly desired.
- UiPATH related, or equivalent certifications, desired.