Cloud, Senior Channel Account Specialist, AWS
Are you a sales rock star? Do you crush sales quotas for breakfast? Does blazing a trail where no one has gone before excite you? Then this is your next career stop.
We are recruiting for a Cloud, Senior Channel Account Specialist - AWS focused on selling solutions that include: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and IBM Cloud RIGHT NOW.
The sky’s the limit with your career at Ingram Micro as a team member of the Canadian Cloud team!
The cloud represents one of the largest business transformations of our lifetime, and Ingram Micro is proud to be leading this change.
Our cloud sales team is growing again and we’re looking for the best of the best to communicate how our unique cloud strategy will unlock revenue opportunities for our reseller partner base and more importantly, business process enhancements for their customers. Ingram Micro Cloud offers our channel partners access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs. Here’s the gig.
We have a great opportunity available for a Cloud, Sr. Channel Account Specialist (Sr. CAS) - AWS
This inside sales position will focus on selling Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and IBM Cloud. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is an instant computing infrastructure, provisioned and managed over the internet, eliminating the need to purchase, implement, and manage on-premise IT hardware and software, and the growth opportunity in this market is astounding.
The objectives of the Cloud Infrastructure Sr. CAS are to exceed all sales targets, demonstrate this incredible revenue opportunity for our channel partners, effectively communicate the advantages of various IaaS solutions, evangelize the benefits of the Ingram Micro cloud portfolio, and help drive cloud adoption throughout the IT channel in Canada.
If you have a successful track record helping organizations navigate their journey to cloud-based platforms, this is a great chance to excel at what you love doing.
- Exceed all sales quotas
- Effectively communicate and educate IT channel partners on the incredible benefits of the Ingram Micro IaaS strategy
- Identify, qualify, and close sales for the IaaS cloud portfolio with channel partners across Canada
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources including sales engineers, senior executives and vendors
- Maintain continuous improvement via self-research, vendor training, and certification programs
- Successfully prepare and deliver presentations communicating the Ingram Micro IaaS value proposition
- Provide regular training and education on Ingram Micro cloud solutions to internal sales associates
- Accurately manage all sales activities within our Microsoft CRM pipeline management tool
- Travel up to 20% (includes international)
University degree or College diploma and minimum of 2 years directly related experience.
Job Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Good understanding of the IT industry, the cloud services landscape, the reseller channel, and technology distribution
- Reasonable knowledge and/or experience working with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, or similar platforms
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, above-average problem-solving agility, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirement