JOB DETAILED DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Jr. Credit Analyst
Team: Credit Development
Department: Credit NA
Tower: Finance & Accounting
- Responsible for spreading financials obtained from the reseller in the Moody’s / Web Equity to generate a financial report that is necessary for the analyst to complete the credit review.
- Extract financial spreads in Moody’s Equity Lending cloud system to generate report.
- Handles unassigned accounts in US and Canada for credit line increase
- Process credit increase requests through Forseva automation, approve the request if they were credit worthy and re-assign the request to Senior Analyst if not approve thru automation and to have review and analysis of the account.
- Reading and interpreting credit bureaus (i.e. Experian and Equifax) and trade report (NACM) to analyze risk and identify if there is market share opportunity
- Update impulse for the result of the automation, whether declined or approved for credit terms.
- Responsible in assisting the Senior Credit Analysts in handling their portfolio accounts with credit limits of $50,000 and above.
- Responsible in making sure that each analyst’s portfolios are kept updated and that all accounts are sent compliance letters for the credit review. This includes checking the Analyst’s database (Account Management Platform) to get the accounts that will be due for credit review, checking for the financial contact in Impulse and ImageNow and determining what financials are to be obtained to the reseller.
- Responsible for reaching out to resellers to obtain the updated financials and banking reference necessary for the annual or semi-annual credit compliance review of the Senior Analyst. This includes sending out a letter to formally request to the reseller
- Responsible for reaching out to banks to obtain most recent bank reference for the resellers account. This is to verify their account which includes calling the bank and sending the request via fax or email.
- Responsible in making sure that all credit files obtained are to be uploaded in ImageNow for future references.