Associate Director of Account Management
Infostretch (www.infostretch.com) is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Associate Director of Account Management will be responsible for the following:
- Provide strategic planning and alignment with customer’s Omni-channel initiatives in Retail Banking, Brokerage, Retirement and Wealth Management.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Lead solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice lead in the organization.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Development, Quality Engineering, and DevOps practice areas.
- Responsible for client success, revenue quota from the strategic accounts, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major client detailing their business and IT objectives and their key relationships.
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the SOW and own the SOW renewals.
- Increase high resource utilization, improve billability, spearhead cost savings initiatives, and avoid revenue leakages.
- Plan and prioritize activities for the project teams and meet deadlines consistently.
- Create opportunities to cross sell and up the sale of company’s propriety products (QMetry) and solutions and its services offerings in BFSI vertical.
Knowledge and skills applied:
- Client management experience in BFSI vertical with Financial Industry domain knowledge.
- Understanding of Development Methodologies, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies Strategy like Internet of things, Mobile Technology Transformation, Data Analytics and Reporting.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, Engineering or Electrical/Electronics and relevant minimum 5 years of experience.
Master’s Degree Engineering (any discipline) / IT/CS + 3 years of experience.
This is a direct hire full-time position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills and experience . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)