Senior Automation Test Engineer
Infostretch is looking for Senior Automation Test Engineer with 5+ years programming experience with a focus on mobile test automation and feature testing. The position is based in Seattle, WA.
- 5+ years work-related programming experience with a focus on mobile test automation and feature testing.
- A strong command of Java, TestNG, Selenium, and/or Appium for building automation tests.
- An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Experience developing and maintaining test data sets and associated documentation.
- Familiarity with Apple iOS and Android OS.
- Familiarity with device farms like Perfecto.
- Familiarity with Java, Selenium, Appium, Maven, Git, Jira, and Linux/Unix/OS X command line utilization.
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments ideally using Jenkins.
- Create, document, maintain, extend and execute automation test coverage in close coordination with developers and other SQA team members.
- Participate in the design, development, documentation, analysis and testing of assigned projects.
- Work as part of the team to develop processes for effective monitoring and reporting of automation test cycle results.
- Act as key knowledge resource for testing automation and train and support other team members as appropriate.
- Communicate and support all project-related information in a timely and professional manner as dictated by team need and testing processes.
- Coordinate automated testing for and participate in release activities.
- Investigate, reproduce, log and escalate reported defects.
- This is a hands-on technical role that will participate in ongoing collaborative development, improvement, implementation and adoption of automation test solutions, test data and test result reporting.