Senior Mobile Automation Engineer
Infostretch is seeking a Senior Mobile Automation Engineer with experience in Mobile Automation and Java. This position is based in Pleasanton, CA.
- Java programming capabilities. Someone who can code and design from scratch.
- Strong REST/WS/JSON knowledge. Strong knowledge of postman or equivalent.
- Prior experience in automation with either of selenium, Appium, REST, SOAPUI, Junit, TestNG or equivalent.
- Testing experience on Mobile platforms - Expertise in iOS, Android, Hybrid, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Experience with mobile automation tools like Perfecto (Preferred)/Appium/Calabash
- Expertise in Java is must and knowledge in Ruby on rails, Python etc. programming languages is a plus
- Expertise in Frameworks like Selenium is must and Cucumber is a plus
- Expertise in CI tools like Jenkins including Jenkins Setup and Management
- Testing Frameworks - TestNG/Junit , knowledge on Git/Bitbucket along with Ant/Maven is Must. Google Espresso & XCUITest is Plus
- Understand and recommend technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, defining and building a comprehensive strategy for mobile Automation
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps Functional Testing Frameworks with web-services and external APIs
- Excellent communication. This is a customer facing role, you must be extremely comfortable working front of customers as a consultant.
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study