Junior Product Owner (Product Engineering)
Designation: Jr. Product Owner (Product Engineering)
Job Location: Ahmedabad/Pune
- Analyze and evaluate the acquired information with various analytical tools.
- Gather, manage, and prioritize market/customer requirements.
- Ready to travel for gathering requirements
- Identify underlying reasons or facts of any product/solution issues.
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define what to solve in the market needs document, where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution.
- Working efficiently in Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
- Work with global, cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- UG: Any graduate – IT background preferred
- Post-graduate - MBA or equivalent
- 1 year in information gathering and creating product stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong analytical capability with ability to meet deadlines
- Construct clear product requirements and technical documentation on short notice
- Excellent communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Great people skills to effectively interact with customers, engineering team, design, etc.
- Genuine passion for new technologies, analytical tools, and market research