Technical Lead (Presales)
BE-Computers/EC/IT or equivalent, MBA – Marketing/Systems or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years
In this role, you will own and drive solutions development for our prospective and existing clients being a liaison between sales/business development and engineering teams. You will be the first go-to guy for Sales Executives/Account Managers to assist them in customer calls and develop solutions to address clients’ challenges. You will elicit and understand technical requirements and collaborate with engineering team to develop solutions. You will respond to RFPs/RFIs supplying the technical details of proposed solutions. You will own the development of customer presentations, proposals, statement of work and pitches.
- At least 5+ years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or pre-sales or consulting or Business Analyst roles
- Solution Requirement Management, Requirement elicitation techniques, Wireframe/Prototype, diagram tools like UML
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills required to understand customer requirements, define problem statement and develop solutions to address their challenges
- Techno-functional bent of mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate clients’ requirements to technical teams and present proposed technical solutions back to clients in an effective way
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead without authority while liaising with other technical teams or solutions team members
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in one of the areas: Software Development, Data Engineering, IoT, Quality Assurance, and Test Automation.