Lead - Product Support
As a Product Support Lead, you will be owning responsibility for providing functional, technical and configuration support to all cases for the product and meet the SLAs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Closely work with development, QA and Product Owner on Improvements/Bugs.
- Handle customer cases and escalations. Prompt and responsive approach to customer situations.
- Ensuring all the customer cases/communication is proper and SLAs are met.
- Mentoring team, guiding them on approaches, review the solutions that are being provided.
- Understanding and demonstrating customer needs to the product owner.
- Should have experience of handling a team and build strong team for future.
- Create, reviewing and maintaining knowledge articles.
- Review Help Guides and create important documentation for customers.
- Work with Product Owner to test the features part of release and prepare release notes.
- Communicate customer about announcements/downtime.
- Keep up-to-date with all QMetry products and its enhancements.
- Help Sales/Marketing on customer queries and information needed.
- Giving demos/trainings to customers on technical/functional front.
- Assist customer with product/data migrations.
Key Qualifications :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving & triage skills.
- Knowledge of Testing Process, SDLC.
- Should have experience of working with ticketing tools, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Know-how of SQL, Linux.
- Basic understanding of API’s.
- Basic understanding of Automation Frameworks and tools.
- Basic know-how about Agile Practices.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD tools.
- Overall 6 years of experience in Support.