Solutions Engineer (Digital Engineering Services)
Infostretch (www.infostretch.com) is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
In this role, you will own and drive solutions development for our prospective and existing clients being a liaison between sales/business development and engineering teams. You will be the first technical go-to person for Sales Executives/Account Managers to assist them in customer calls and develop solutions to address clients’ challenges. You will elicit and understand technical requirements and collaborate with engineering team to develop solutions. You will respond to RFPs/RFIs supplying the technical details of proposed solutions. You will own the development of customer presentations, proposals and pitches.
- At least 5+ years of industry experience, including 2 or more years in pre-sales or sales engineering or consulting
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in one of the areas: Custom Application Development/DevOps/Data Engineering/Quality Engineering
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Solution Requirement Management, Requirement elicitation techniques, Wireframe/Prototype, diagram tools like UML, draw.io, Lucidchart, Visio
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required to define problem statement and develop solutions to address their challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate clients’ requirements to technical teams and present proposed technical solutions back to clients in an effective way
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead without authority while liaising with other technical teams or solutions team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers/IT or equivalent, MBA – Marketing/Systems or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in IT services/System Integrator companies/Professional services companies.
- AWS Certification(s)
Travel: 10% (Local travel to client sites)
This is an in-house position (not remote).
This is a direct hire full-time position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills and experience . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
NO sponsorship available for this position. NO recruiters, NO agencies.