MySQL Database Developer
We are looking for a qualified MySQL database developer to design stable and reliable databases according to our various product’s needs.
- Database management, designing, implementing, and maintaining the database system.
- Developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help our clients to retrieve data effectively.
- Analyzing queries and table structures to improve performance and help create maintainable data structures.
- Provide deep technical support and problem resolution to clients and development team.
- Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
- Set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud (AWS)
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- 4+ Years of experience as MySQL Database Developer.
- Proven architecture skills in designing database environments for various business needs (e.g., high-availability, failover, replication, and disaster-recovery, virtual machine environment).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with installing, configuring, tuning and troubleshooting MySQL/Aurora in a high volume, high availability production environment required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in MySQL/Aurora in a cloud-based environment (AWS) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of database structure, database security issues
- Advanced knowledge of database of SQL query and Indexing
- Experience with Database Optimization and Performance Tuning required
- Experience with database troubleshooting and failure resolution required
- Understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures
- Understanding of data import/export procedures
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.